Specify an Author for a Diagram
You can specify the author of a diagram in your model. If you have multiple diagrams in your model or subject area, you can specify a different theme for each diagram.
To specify the author and theme for a diagram
- Click Diagrams on the Diagram menu.
The Diagram Editor opens.
- From the Edit ER Diagrams in drop-down list, select the model or subject area that has the diagram for which you want to specify the author and theme.
The diagrams available in the selected model or subject area are displayed.
- Select the diagram for which you want to specify the author and theme.
- Click the General tab, then enter or change the author's name in the Author box.
- From the Theme drop-down list, select a theme that you want to apply to the diagram.
- (Optional) If you want to use a new Theme, click the new icon in the Theme drop-down list.
The Theme Editor opens, where you can create a new Theme. Close the Theme Editor when you have finished creating the new Theme.
- (Optional) If you want to override the selected Theme and provide a different background color, click (fill icon) in the Fill Options field.
The Diagram Fill Editor opens, where you can select the background color for the diagram. Close the Diagram Fill Editor when you have finished selecting the color scheme.
- Click Close.
The changes are saved and the editor is closed.
Copyright © 2020 erwin, Inc.
All rights reserved.