Manage Relationships for a Diagram
When you create a new diagram and add members to it, erwin® Data Modeler automatically includes the relationships associated with the members to the diagram. You can manage these relationships using the Relationships tab in the Diagram Editor.
To manage relationships for a diagram
- Click Diagrams on the Diagram menu.
The Diagram Editor opens.
- From the Edit ER Diagrams in drop-down list, select the model or subject area that has the diagram for which you want to manage relationships.
The diagrams available in the selected model or subject area appear.
- Select the diagram for which you want to manage relationships, and go to the Relationships tab.
The relationships associated with the members you have selected for the diagram automatically appear in the Included Relationships section.
- To include other relationships, select a relationship in the Available Relationships section and click . You can click to move all available relationships to the Included Relationships section.
The relationship appears in the Included Relationships section.
- To remove a relationship from a diagram, select a relationship in the Included Objects section and click . You can click to move all included relationships to the Available Relationships section.
The relationship appears in the Available Relationships section.
When you add relationships, you can sort the relationships, choose the name display format for relationships, and edit the relationships.
Copyright © 2020 erwin, Inc.
All rights reserved.